Aims and Objectives
- To promote high standards of design, construction and workmanship within the industry.
- To participate fully in the development of British, European and other Standards for the performance of sports facilities, for all levels of play.
- To liaise closely with the governing bodies of sport, both nationally and internationally.
- To encourage the use of new technology in the design and construction of sports facilities.
- To support training and education for the industry's workforce, in co-operation with SPRITO, the industry's National Training Organisation.
- To provide a strong voice for the construction industry in the UK.
SPORTS SURFACES SYMPOSIUM: View the Presentations
Presentations from the latest SAPCA event are available for viewing.
Need funding for your project? -
VISIT OUR FUNDING PAGES