Benefits for Customers
SAPCA membership signifies professional competence and performance, which directly benefits customers that choose member companies for their projects.
- Strict admission criteria. Ensures that all constructors have the necessary experience, financial status and quality of workmanship.
- Code of Professional Conduct. Members are committed to high standards of customer service and business practice.
- Clearly defined standards of construction. Compliance with minimum construction specifications and quality of completed work.
- Technical Mediation Service. Impartial assistance in the resolution of complaints and disputes, if necessary, between Builder Members and their customers.
- Publications and newsletters. Provides valuable information and technical guidance.
- Exhibitions and seminars. Regional events featuring the leading constructors of sports facilities and suppliers of related products, together with a programme of short papers on key aspects of sports facility design and construction.
Download a summary of benefits [here].
SPORTS SURFACES SYMPOSIUM: View the Presentations
Presentations from the latest SAPCA event are available for viewing.
Need funding for your project? -
VISIT OUR FUNDING PAGES