The Sports Facility Showback to list
Tuesday 28 October 2014
Ravenscraig Regional Sports Facility, Motherwell
Don't Miss It!
The Sports Facility Show is an event you cannot afford to miss.
- Innovative sessions to ensure all key topics are covered
- Expert speakers prepared to pass on their knowledge
- Dedicated networking time
- Exhibitors showing and sharing the latest developments
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action plan on how to develop sports facility projects successfully - whatever your level of expertise - then this show is for you.
Presented by SAPCA
ATTENDANCE IS FREE
SAPCA invites you to attend The Sports Facility Show, a special one-day event that comprises a series of informative and educational seminars together with an exhibition featuring specialists in the design, construction and maintenance of sports facilities.
The seminar programme includes these topics:
- Keynote: The Glasgow 2014 Experience
- sportscotland’s Legacy projects
- Funding for Sports Facility Projects
- Guide to Project Development
- The “Help for Clubs” Web Site
- Synthetic Turf Surfaces for Football and Rugby
- The Legacy of the Ryder Cup 2014
- Strategy for Scottish Athletics Facilities
- The Choice of Synthetic Turf Systems
- The Design and Construction of Synthetic Turf Pitches
- Raising Standards of Natural Turf
- Sports Facility Lighting
- The Maintenance of Synthetic Sports Surfaces
- Case Study: Successful Project Delivery
You can download the full programme [here].
Project Advice & Guidance
At the Advice Centre within the Show specialist advisers will be available to offer their expertise.
These SAPCA member companies will be exhibiting:
Abacus Lighting Ltd
The exhibition will feature leading contractors, suppliers, manufacturers and independent consultants from across the sports facility construction industry, as well as related sports organisations.
Who Should Attend?
All those concerned with the design, procurement, construction and maintenance of sports surfaces and associated works including: schools, universities, local authorities, voluntary sports clubs, sports and leisure centres, community projects, playing field managers, architects, specifiers, contractors and sports organisations. Attendance is free for all delegates.
How to Register
To ensure admission please register for the event in advance. To register online click [here].
Your booking will be confirmed automatically but a reminder will be sent to all registered delegates in advance of the event.
Alternatively contact SAPCA by telephone on 024 7641 6316.
Need directions to Ravenscraig Regional Sports Facility? Click [here].
Add this event to your Outlook Calendar?
Click [here] and select "Open" in the window that pops up. You can then save the calendar item.