A profession offering intellectual and personal challenge with ability to develop technical expertise and raise professional profile. All within an exciting and fast moving sports sector.
Founded in 1985, PSD is one the most established Sportsturf Agronomy Consultancies in the world and has experienced significant growth over the last three years.
PSD and the Labosport Group enjoys a strong reputable client base which includes:
• FIFA, UEFA, Sport England, Rugby Football Union, World Rugby, Premier League Clubs, Arena Leisure Racing, The Jockey Club along with several hundred individual sports clubs and specialist contractors.
In order to meet varying demands, PSD are looking to expand its technical services team to cover multiple sectors of its business including;
• Sports pitch and site assessments, pitch and drainage design works, project and contract management services, pitch testing systems.
PSD’s technical staff are pivotal to its success and we seek people with:
• High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and commitment.
• Good conflict resolution skills, expectation management, ability to achieve compromise, eye for detail, resilience, willingness to travel globally
• Good computer literacy skills.
Whilst experience in the sports turf sector is beneficial PSD will consider post graduates from varying sectors and degree backgrounds.
Due to the unique nature of the position PSD remains flexible as to the correct individual for the position and will create a position and remuneration compatible with the individual’s personality, experience and qualifications. If you believe you don’t have the listed skills and experience but you have uncompromising desire to develop these facets we would also like to hear from you.
Please contact Charles Henderson, Managing Director on 01772 297 830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org