Excavator Driver /Site Operatives / Artificial Grass Installers
Due to continual business growth, we are looking to recruit site operatives for the installation of our Non Turf product and steel structures.
In this role you will work as part of a team installing artificial cricket pitches and cricket systems around the country. There will also be the requirement to install retractable steel tunnels. This role will involve travel around the country and nights away from home.
The successful candidate should be a good team player and ideally have experience in the construction of artificial sports facilities. You should be diligent with a good customer service attitude.
The role will include:
• The construction of non turf cricket pitches and systems
• The erection of steel sections
• Operate any of the following: Excavator, Dumper or roller
• Have used and have experience of using Laser equipment
• Follow plans and drawings closely
• Work closely with the contracts manager and foreman
• Picking of stock
• Loading and unloading of stock / goods
• Ensure that H&S is complied with
• Keep check lists and all paperwork up to date
• The laying of artificial grass
The candidate should have experience of installing Artificial Grass on sports grounds.
The candidate must hold the following licenses:
• CPCS or ITSSAR or NPORS license for excavator, dumpers and rollers
• Site operatives CSCS card
• A towing license is required
• Full Driving license
• Digi Tacho
Competitive salary package is available for the right candidate.
Please send full CV detailing current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org