Sales & Marketing Professional
We are looking for an experienced sales and marketing professional with proven skills to join our team to continue to develop our brand, ensuring we are market leaders in sports facility construction.
• Sales and procurement
• Prequalification Questionnaires (PQQ’s)
• Traditional marketing; print media, PR, branding & exhibitions
• Digital marketing; website management & SEO
• Developing our online presence through our social media channels
• Database management
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience in Pre-qualification Questionnaires
• Demonstrate at least 2-years previous sales and marketing experience
• Need to understand the principals of SEO. The candidate will need to develop strategies to increase visitor numbers to our website by achieving high-ranking search engine results
• Need to have experience in writing website blogs and case studies
• Have previous CMS experience (WordPress and Yoast are favoured but not essential)
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proven ability to build strong relationships
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Be well organized and have the time-management skills to be able to prioritize a challenging workload
Attractive Salary and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate;
21 days holiday (7 must be kept for the Christmas break) + bank holidays
37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday either 8:30am-4:30pm / 9am-5pm, with 30 mins for lunch)
Please apply in writing to Mark Jefferies (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates for interviews.
McArdle Sport Tec Ltd are an equal opportunities employer