Principal Contractors Play Surfaces Division
|The Annual SAPCA Awards recognises the achievements of SAPCA Members by selecting and promoting the best examples of outstanding quality in the sports and play sector.
Playtop® impact-absorbing playground surfacing is designed to minimise risks of injury to children who fall from play equipment. Playtop® is the most advanced product in its field. After holding the UK market leadership for over 39 years, it is now marketed by trained and licensed installers in a growing number of other countries. Playtop Ltd is the UK licensee for the Playtop range, which includes:
- Impact-absorbing, safer surfacing to protect children from injury in play areas.
- Noise-reducing, absorbent surfacing for walkways, paths and pitch surrounds where cushioning and slip-resistance are important.
- Playtop Street - a unique concept in interactive surfacing. An oval outdoor play area containing 12 satellites set into Playtop safer surfacing that physically and mentally stimulates individuals or groups of children and adults - from the age of one to 101!
- Playtop Spheres in a variety of sizes for an added dimension to any play area.
- Playtop 3D rubber animals and shapes for an excting new playground experience.
More than 39 years of play surfacing invention, investment and innovation. Since 1977, Playtop has been committed to making playgrounds safer and protecting children as they play. Its philosophy has always been one of designing superior products, manufacturing them using only the best raw (and recycled) materials and installing them with great skill and expertise. Playtop Licensing is also a global partner of Nike, incorporating recycled sports shoes in the form of Nike Grind into its products.
From one small playground just under 40 years ago to two million square metres installed in over 50 countries, Playtop is now the trusted name for safer surfacing across the world.
Playtop is a registered trademark of Playtop Licensing Limited.
Mr Bill Worthington
Jubilee Business Park
11 Enterprise Way
|Tel||+44 (0)1332 287 418|
|Fax||+44 (0)1332 287 419|
Whitehill Industrial Estate
|Tel||+44 (0) 1506 637310|
|Fax||+44 (0) 1506 638278|