SAPCA in the NEWS
Here is a selection of articles taken from publications where SAPCA has been featured.
- New online guidance published for outdoor sport and play
- Playing fields can save the nation millions
- Success at Salford Sports Facility Show
- Are You Responsible?
- Spotlight on SAPCA
- Get Berkshire Active tackles the physical inactivity epidemic
- What has PE and sport ever done for us?
- SAPCA presents award to Shropshirw CPFA
- Football & Synthetic Turf - A major step forward
- Ensuring the quality of tennis courts
- British sports facility companies urged to look overseas
- SAPCA and IOG partnership
- Rugby moves onto new Surfaces
- SAPCA launches new quality system
- SAPCA honours Bill Pomfret
- SAPCA to support Saltex 2015
- SAPCA strengthens technical programme
- Annual conference builds better business
- SAPCA forms specialsit Export Group
- Simply first class sport: SAPCA members’ latest builds boost university sports facilities across the UK
- Light fantastic: wondering how to light your outdoor sports facilities?
- Coventry Classic gains traction
- SAPCA Technical Meeting ‘open to all’
- Dramatically Different: Scottish sport to be focus of next Sports Facility Show
- Cheshire County Playing Fields Association celebrates outstanding achievement award
- The Making of Multi-use Games Areas
- Extra expense or a clever way to cut costs?
30 April 2014
- Sports Facility Show dates announced for 2014
- Wheelchair Racing Academy appointed as SAPCA sponsored charity, Technical Committee to raise standards
- Beyond the legacy of London 2012: Why participation is up, people are more engaged and sporting standards are higher
- The crucial choice: which contractor do you choose?
- SAPCA now Monitors the financial stability of its members on an annual basis
01 December 2013
Harrod UK - exciting age for Rugby, Sports Facility Show 2013 addresses challenges facing sport, Smith Construction at St Mary's School, White Horse Contractors at Durham Academy, Playrite at St Benedict's, McArdle Sport and TigerTurf - community football, Replay partners with East Midlands CFAs, Spadeoak at QE Olympic Park, O'Brien scoop Company of the Year Award, Playtop has new colours with Nike Grind, Doe Sport North at Cromlix
01 September 2013
Good design can boost a sports club’s success. Peter Newth reveals the key questions a club should consider when designing a new or refurbished clubhouse.
30 August 2013
- Training plan - input required
- UKTI awards SAPCA Challenge Partner Status
- Sports Facility Show - Allianz Park
- Surrey PFA - Outstanding Achievement Award
- An Enlightend Approach
20 June 2013
- Credit scoring for SAPCA members
- Sports Facilities show dates announced
- Beyond 2012
- Key considerations in facility design
11 October 2012
- Peter Grimshaw - training role
- SAPCA show a success
- Britains playing fields - a tug of war?
- Made in Britain
06 September 2012
- Architects Roberts Limbrick have extensive experience in the sport and leisure sector. Director Peter Newth talks about the key considerations when designing a new or refurbished clubhouse.
- Clubhouse Design
- Sports Facility Show
01 August 2012
Football clubs at all levels of the game need to have confidence in the credibility and financial stability of any contractor.
18 May 2012
- Quality Scheme for Tracks and Pitches
- 10 steps to ensure your sports project is a success
- European standards for sports surfaces