SAPCA in the NEWS
Here is a selection of articles taken from publications where SAPCA has been featured.
11 May 2012
Football clubs at all levels of the game need to have confidence in the credibility and financial stability of any contractor, consultant or supplier that they choose to design, build or maintain their sports or play facilities.
01 May 2012
- World Record holder on board
- Eric Page - Turning a New Page
- Is the grass always greener?
- FIFA Quality Concept
- Sustainable Drainage
01 April 2012
Quality scheme for tracks and fields, new Website launched, Dave Moorcroft - Everything to play for, advice on lighting for outdoor sports facilities.
21 December 2011
- Technical briefings at Loughborough University
- Seminar and Exhibition - Twickenham
- Resurfacing synthetic sports turf
19 August 2011
In uncertain economic times, buyers and operators of play and sports facilities need confidence in the credibility and financial stability of any chosen supplier.