Aims and Objectives
- To promote high standards of design, construction and workmanship within the industry.
- To participate fully in the development of British, European and other Standards for the performance of sports facilities, for all levels of play.
- To liaise closely with the governing bodies of sport, both nationally and internationally.
- To encourage the use of new technology in the design and construction of sports facilities.
- To support training and education for the industry's workforce, in co-operation with SPRITO, the industry's National Training Organisation.
- To provide a strong voice for the construction industry in the UK.
Enter your email address to join:
Seminar Presentations Now Available
Follow the link for presentations given at The Sports Facility Show, Ravenscraig, 30 April 2013.
The Sports Facility Show
The second Sports Facility Show for 2013 will be held at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on 27 June 2013.
Learn more and register...