Benefits for Customers
SAPCA membership signifies professional competence and performance, which directly benefits customers that choose member companies for their projects.
- Strict admission criteria. Ensures that all constructors have the necessary experience, financial status and quality of workmanship.
- Code of Professional Conduct. Members are committed to high standards of customer service and business practice.
- Clearly defined standards of construction. Compliance with minimum construction specifications and quality of completed work.
- Technical Mediation Service. Impartial assistance in the resolution of complaints and disputes, if necessary, between Builder Members and their customers.
- Publications and newsletters. Provides valuable information and technical guidance.
- Exhibitions and seminars. Regional events featuring the leading constructors of sports facilities and suppliers of related products, together with a programme of short papers on key aspects of sports facility design and construction.
Enter your email address to join:
Seminar Presentations Now Available
Follow the link for presentations given at The Sports Facility Show, Ravenscraig, 30 April 2013.
The Sports Facility Show
The second Sports Facility Show for 2013 will be held at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on 27 June 2013.
Learn more and register...