The Sports Facility Showback to list
Tuesday 23 October 2012
Lee Valley Athletics Centre, Edmonton, London
Don't Miss It!
The Sports Facility Show is an event you cannot afford to miss.
- Innovative sessions to ensure all key topics are covered
- Expert speakers prepared to pass on their knowledge
- Dedicated networking time
- Exhibitors showing and sharing the latest developments
- Endorsed by RIBA as offering topics of interest to architects
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an actionplan on how to develop sports facility projects successfully - whatever your level of expertise - then this show is for you.
Chaired by gold-medallist Dave Moorcroft -
Hear about his personal experiences, and the challenges of commissioning and managing sports facility construction projects.
ATTENDANCE IS FREE
SAPCA invites you to attend The Sports Facility Show, a special one-day event that comprises a series of informative and educational seminars together with an exhibition featuring specialist in the design, construction and maintenance of sports facilities.
- Delivering a Sporting Legacy
- Funding Sources for Sports Facilities
- Management and Leadership Workshop for Sports Facility Managers
- Raising Standards for Natural Turf
- Sustainable Design for Major Events: Lessons from London 2012
- Cost-Effective Upgrading of Existing Sports Facilities
- Clubhouse Design for Sports Clubs
- Performance Specifi cations for Sports Surfaces
- Planning Policy - A threat to Outdoor Sports Facilities?
- Understanding Indoor Sports Surfaces
- Safety Standards for Sports Equipment
- Essential Sports Surface Maintenance
- Successful Sports Project Management
For the full programme please click [here].
Project Advice & Guidance
At the Advice Centre within the Show specialist advisers will be available to offer their expertise.
These SAPCA member companies will be exhibiting:
The exhibition will feature leading contractors, suppliers, manufacturers and independent consultants from across the sports facility construction industry, as well as related sports organisations.
Who Should Attend?
All those concerned with the design, procurement, construction and maintenance of sports surfaces and associated works including: schools, universities, local authorities, voluntary sports clubs, sports and leisure centres, community projects, playing field managers, architects, specifiers, contractors and sports organisations. Attendance is free for all delegates.
How to Register
To ensure admission please register for the event in advance.
To register online click [here].
Your booking will be confirmed automatically but a reminder will be sent to all registered delegates in advance of the event.
Alternatively contact SAPCA by telephone on 024 7641 6316.
Need directions to Lee Valley Athletics Centre? Click [here].
Add this event to your Outlook Calendar?
Click [here] and select "Open" in the window that pops up. You can then save the calendar item.
23 October 2012 -
Enter your email address to join:
Seminar Presentations Now Available
Follow the link for presentations given at The Sports Facility Show, Ravenscraig, 30 April 2013.
The Sports Facility Show
The second Sports Facility Show for 2013 will be held at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on 27 June 2013.
Learn more and register...